Home | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Copyright | Sitemap

Museum of the Mycenean colonisation of Cyprus at M

The archaeological site of Maa-Palaiokastro is situated on a small peninsula north of the town of Pafos.

A small-scale excavation was conducted in 1952 by Porphyrios Dikaios followed by systematic excavations from 1979 to 1985 under the direction of the then director of the Department of Antiquities, Dr Vassos. Karageorghis.

Source: Department of Antiquities - Cyprus

© 2012 - 2016 The Maingate of Cyprus - www.larnaca-airport.info - www.larnaka-airport.info - All rights reserved.